Search for Web 2.0 Tools

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Create study guides with StudyStack.com

StudyStack.com

What is it?

StudyStack.com is a site that allows teachers to create online study guides for your students.  If your students wanted they can create their own study guides.  I used this site to prepare for my Spanish AEPA exam.  Once I started teaching Spanish I create a study stack for every section that I was teaching.  Those students who struggled with vocabulary had another tool which they could use to practice parts of lesson given in class.  StudyStack also takes these study guides and turns them into different methods of learning.  The feedback I have gotten from students is positive.  They actually have some fun memorizing their vocabulary words.

I love StudyStack.com.

Below is a video that will describe how StudyStack is used and some of the finer features.

So what can study stack do with your vocabulary lists?

  • Create flash cards
  • Matching Activities
  • Hangman
  • Crossword Puzzle
  • Create a quiz
  • Create a Test
  • Embed all of the above into your webpage or class blog.


HostGator promo

No comments:

Post a Comment